Thursday, August 5, 2010

TEDDY BEAR FRIENDS






These Triangle Fold cards are so much fun!!  See post 2 down for instructions and video on how to make your own.

I used papers from Debbie Mumm.  I inked around the edges with Brown from ColorBox cat's eye inks.  Ribbon from Michael's or Joann's.  Teddy Bear from PERFECT PAGES BABY pack.

This is going to be mailed to a friend.  I'm pretty sure she'll love it.  And YES, this card DOES fit into an A2 size envelope!

This is my submission for the following challenge:
Toodles!

:)Janis

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! Love the fancy fold! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh! I just looove this card!!
    I'm going straight down so I can't wait to get to the video and see how you made this triangle card!! :) Oh and I meant to tell you before that I just love the new look you gave your blog. Loving those flowers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Charisma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card shape. Will have to try this out. Love the teddy bear!!!

    ReplyDelete