Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Michael's Mini Shopping


Look!  I've been wanting some fairy digi stamps or clear stamps.  This isn't EXACTLY the kind of fairy I've been looking for, but I thought this whole set was a good one.  I got it with a coupon today at Michael's for $4.19.

Then there's these little guys out the dollar bins.



The elephant pic didn't come out too good, but it says, "JUMBO thank you!" and "I luv you a ton!".  He was only 1 cent!!!!!  Of course I didn't know that until I got home and was looking at my receipt.

The owl stamp says, "it's OWL good".  LOL

I also got a circle punch (FINALLY!) and a round metal storage tin.  I spent less than $22 and that included a new pair of reading glasses, a straw purse for Bonnie, a new pocketbook for me, and the stamps pictured above with stops at Target, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's.  I love coupons!

Okay, gotta go do some crafty fun stuff now.  Enjoy your Saturday!  Toodles!

Janis

3 comments:

  1. I love great deals, I scored some gel pens for .01 at Micheal's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love great deals, I scored some gel pens for .01 at Micheal's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome buys!! A penny huh!! Can't beat that with a stick!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete