Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ROCK-A-BYE BABY


Sweet card.  Just look at the little rocking horse.  :)

This is a TALL CARD or #10 Card on the Martha Steward Scoring Board chart.  I used the measurements for a GATE FOLD TALL CARD.  I love that MS Scoring Board!  So easy and fun to use!!

The square for the rocking horse is adhered to a piece of chipboard to give it a bit of stiffness.  It's only attached to the left front of the card.

The ribbon is coming through 2 holes on the right gate, and then wrapped around the square and tied to keep the card closed.  (Hence why I needed the chipboard backing.)

I added a little bow on the inside too.


The card base is black from Recollections.  All other papers from DCWV various stacks.

The rocking horse is from a PERFECT PAGES BABY pack.

The beautiful ribbon is from a RAK from Jenny over at WEE MEMORIES.

I'm submitting this for the following challenges:

  1. Artful Inkables #26 - Non standard (stair-step, gate fold, etc) and must use the color PURPLE
  2. Tuesday Taggers - Lots of Lovely Black
  3. Tuesday Throwdown #11 - Monochromatic
See you peeps tomorrow!  Don't forget to check out the WEEKLY 52Q!  (See Week 1 post below.)

Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!! Love how you did the ribbon. I've got to try making a tall card, but first I've got to get my question page done! After supper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute! I need to try that gatefold soon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the tall card, I don't do those very often. Thanks for joining us at the TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tall card and being a gate also! Great Job.. So glad that you joined us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little rocker, your black card is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete