Thursday, August 26, 2010

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL - WELL ALMOST ANYWAY

I've been trying to come up with some ideas for Autumn cards. I think this turned out pretty cute.  My little farmer there doesn't have on any pants or shoes, but shhhhh, don't tell anyone.  You can't see his legs or feet so I don't think anyone will guess he's naked behind that haystack.  LOL


Card base muted grayish green from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Background stripe paper (DCWV The Stack 6) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Background pattern paper (DCWV The Stack 6) cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Sentiment printed from computer using Catchup font @ 32 pt. 
Cricut Cartridge:  EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS
Farmer boy page 68 cut @ 3"
Haystack page 77 cut @ 2 1/2"
Stampin' Up chalks used on haystack for enhancement of cuts
Colorbox brown ink used to edge papers and sentiment paper 
Sentiment paper from Recollections
White gel pen to enhance cuts on cowboy hat
Face drawn on with Ultra Fine Tip Black Sharpie
Ribbon from Michael's


This is my submission for Treehouse Stamps #64 - Fall Colors



Janis

12 comments:

  1. Janis this is just too cute. love it. Thank you for laying along with this weeks Treehouse Thursday Fall Color challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janis! You are sooo funny!! Guess that's why he's hiding behind the haystack!!!!! Great Fall card! That bg paper is just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you that I have something for you over on my blog, if you want to hop over there and collect it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis this is just as cute as can be!! I love your little fellow peeking out from behind the haystack!! Just darling, I love it!

    Thank you so very much for playing along with us at the Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge!

    Heather Prince
    aka: Princessheather

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!! Love what you did, fabulous job with the colors for fall! Thanks for playing along with Treehouse Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little farmer!!!! Very excited to be on the team with you as well!!! Let the good times start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice card! Congrats on the design team!
    looking forward to serving on board with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable!!

    Welcome to the Cricut Cardz Challenge DT Janis...looking forward to having you on the team!!!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will have to tell me how to get it so you can email me on my blog. I don't really know how to set that up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is so cute what a great fall card. Thanks for joining thursday Treehouse I hope to see you next Thursday. Gloria M

    ReplyDelete
  11. had to LOL at the pants comment. You little farmer is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete