Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SCATTER JOY

Mary over at CardzTV has showed us how to make a Quilting Card and asked us to give it a try.
These are the papers I chose from DCWV Indian Summer stack. 



 And here is what I created following her quilting pattern:






I tweaked the instructions just a wee bit.  Instead of cutting 4 purple squares, I cut one large square and put the others on it.

This is my submission for the following challenges found today on THE DAILY DARE:
  1. http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2010/08/midweek-throwdown-stash-challenge.html Use patterned paper on your card
  2. http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/2010/08/flutter-by-wednesday-116.html butterfly, fairy or angel on card and using your favorite color (My fav colors are blue and purple)
Don't forget to hop over to Mary's CARDZTV and give paper quilting a try.
Toodles,

Janis

12 comments:

  1. Janis your quilted card is fabulous! It looks like fabric to me! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janis, I just loooove your quilt
    card! I'm gonna give it a try when I get the time. I think they are adorable! I've been working on my question for this week. Got it laid out on my Gypsy during lunch at work. Still have to treek it a bit. Oh Happy Day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, you do such a great projects and I just love your challenges, therefore I am awarding you with some blog awards, you may stop by my blog and pick them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great quilt card!! I love the colors!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, check mine out, I used the same papers she used. I want to do another one using same papers. It was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilted card is just lovely! Thanks for sharing the tutorial link too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! This quilt designs is a perfect way to use printed paper. Thanks for sharing with the OWH card makers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so sweet!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I want to try this technique, too. It might be my only hope of "quilting", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Great job on your quilted card!!

    ReplyDelete