Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MINI ME BOOK JUST FOR YOU!

SEE 52Q PAGE FOR LINKS TO ALL WEEKS!

Hi!  I got a huge response from the 52Q Mini Me Book.  Many of you asked if I would start providing Questions once a week so you all could begin your very own MINI ME BOOK for Yourself!  Well, your wish is my command!  :)

(For a link to EVERY QUESTION, scroll down to end of post.)

Here is Question 1, and I will provide a new question every Tuesday.  Hit the BLUE BUTTON below to enter your project each week so we can all see what everyone else is up to.


You can make your MINI ME BOOK any way you like.  I'm going to use the A2 envelope style I like (explained in the below video).  Some other suggestions are:
  • Toilet paper roll album
  • Old deck of cards album (maybe some of the cards are missing)
  • Tag album
52Q WEEK 1:
  • If you could slow down any part of your day, which part would it be?
I like to show the question on the outside, and slip a tag on the inside with the answer.  Some people write the question and answer on the front and back.  Whatever works for you is good!  

I sure hope you all will play along!  My first page details are:
  • Papers from DVWV Flower Shower Spring Stack & Recollections
  • Cricut Cart: CREATE A CRITTER Turtle p.64 cut @ 2 1/2"
  • Cricut Cart: GIVE A HOOT Yellow sun p. 64 cut @ 3", orange sun p. 64 cut @ 2 1/2", grass p. 30 cut @ 1"
  • Inside Turtle (for my answer) cut @ 3"
Here's a video on this project:


Ladies!  Check this out from ChandiWalsh's Chanel!  I'm going to try to embed it here below.  Sometimes the YouTube videos cut off the right side, so if you can't see the whole screen, click here to visit her YouTube channel.  How cool is this?!


CLICK HERE TO GO TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AND LINKS TO MY PAGES SO FAR.










Janis

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janis...I'm so glad you decided to start this little book again. I started doing the one with you in the beginning of the year, but like you I stopped after about 24 weeks. Hopefully we can make it to 52 weeks this time.
    I;ll be posting my first page soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna do my best to keep up with you each week on this! Such an awesome idea and thanks for doing this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea! I'm doing to try my hand at it. I guess I'd better get started! I have to send a thank you to chandiwalsh for youtubing this!! I will post a link this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got mine finished!! I checked Joyce's out. It is awesome, too!! This is going to be so much fun!! Thanks for doing this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Janis! It is nice to meet you! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I just created a blog a couple of weeks ago, and now I am on a design team. I am excited about working with you on Cricut Cardz Challenge. I love your book idea, and your cards are super cute.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete