Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SUMMER BUTTERFLY BIRTHDAY


Here is a clean and simple birthday card to share with you today.  I love the way the ribbon has the "sewn" look.  I added some faux stitching around the flower center too.  :)

This is my submission for the following challenges:

  1. Cards & Things Challenge Blog - Sketch Challenge #40
  2. Caardvarks - Birthday card
  3. My Time to Craft - Challenge #99 Butterfly Bliss
  4. Papertake Weekly - In The Garden
  5. Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge #7 Anything Goes Birthday
Card base is bright yellow from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Ribbon from Marina's blog candy I won last year!
Papers from Recollections and K & Company
Clear stamp sentiment from Heidi Grace
Flower cut from CREATE A CRITTER phrase function on page 62 
Butterfly cut from CREATE A CRITTER page 69 @ 2"

Come on by and enjoy the FUN!
I have found all these challenges from THE DAILY DARE.  It lists tons of challenge sites by the day of the week their challenge starts.  A crafter could spend HOURS on their site browsing.  LOL  Go check it out &  enjoy all it has to offer.  :)

Janis

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creation.

    Thank you for joining in with us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis,

    I'm a new follower on your blog. I already love what you've created.Please also follow my blog. www.caftyX.blogspot.com

    See you there and also leave me a comment :)


    Crafty X
    (Zoe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! and thanks for playing along with the Cards & Things Challenge #40 this week!! Hugs, Sharon Field

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and colorful card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Janis! That ribbon just goes perfect with your cut and colors!! I'm giving you two blog awards. One is the Trendy Blog Award and the other the Sunshine Award. Stop by my blog to pick up the buttons.
    http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo pretty love it :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at the party this week at PTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, thanks for playing along !

    ReplyDelete