Sunday, July 18, 2010

CURRENTLY READING

Good Sunday morning to you!

This morning I finished Janet Evanovich's PLUM SPOOKY. As always, her books keep me smiling and laughing throughout.

Finishing one books means beginning another! I'll be starting Allie Larkin's STAY today. I have no idea what it's about. I don't like to read too much of the jacket covers. I like to jump in with no idea where the storyline is headed.


If you want to see where I'm at in my 100+ Book Challenge for 2010, Click HERE.


IN A NUTSHELL:
Day 199 of this year = ~33 books read (I'm sure there were at least 2 or 3 more than that, but I lost count in May / June)
166 more days of this year = 11 more books a month plus 1 more for this month to reach at least 100 books read in 2010.


Hmmmm....  That doesn't sound doable unless I read shorter books.  But you know what, it really doesn't matter.  I just enjoy reading, and I've never really kept up with the titles or how many, so this has been very interesting so far keeping track of all this info this year.

Later on this afternoon we'll be going to a cookout at the lake with some friends. I hope it cools off considerably before we get there. We haven't seen many of these friends since before we moved to Alaska last October. It will be nice to see everyone again.

Have a fun day! Janis

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reading. Hope ya'll had a great day at the lake!! :)

    ReplyDelete