Have you been over to Mary's CARDZTV site? She has the most wonderful ideas and instructional videos. I have her to thank for this Easel Card! Check out her video on how to make your own Easel card HERE.
When folded, it makes a regular size A2 card!!
I just giggle when I look at the puppy's leash being pulled along with the UFO.
And this little kitty is so cute! She doesn't look too upset Puppy is getting dragged away. In fact, she looks kind of happy about it. And a little suspicious, if I may add.
I used my new bows from Joann's. I can't make pretty bows, but I know how to buy them already made in a neat little package. LOL It even has a little pearl on it. Awwww.
Here are all the details:
- Bright orange cardstock from Recollections.
- Fun, glittery stars, checked background paper from DCWV Nana's Kids (so bright and cheery!)
- One piece (card base with easel fold) is 4 1/4" x 11" scored @ 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
- Front of card (to be attached to base) is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Checkered pattern paper for front of card is 4" x 5"
- Checkered pattern paper for inside of card is 3 1/4" x 4"
- Checkered pattern papers sponged around edges with ColorBox Chalk Cat's Eye in Lavender
- Bow from Joann's
- Cat's nose is pink square rhineston from Joann's
- Lots of POP DOTS used!!
- White gel pen. brown Crayola magic marker, and Stampin' Up chalks used to enhance images
- Blast Off clear stamp from Joann's
- EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS Cricut Cartridge
- Dog page 74 cut @ 2 1/2" and again with Blackout feature
- Cat page 74 cut @ 2 3/4"
- Leash and collars page 74 cut @ 2 1/2"
- UFO, Telescope, and Star trail all on page 65 cut @ 2 1/2"
THIS IS MY SUBMISSION FOR THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES (all found on THE DAILY DARE website where challenges are listed by the day of the week they begin. I just love this site!):
- Crafty Cardmakers - Easel Cards
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - Cats & Dogs
- My Time To Craft - Challenge 100 Check It Out
- C.R.A.F.T - #60 Out of this World
I hope you'll have a chance to check out Mary's Cardz TV blog and all the blogs I'm submitting this for their challenge this week. Really cool places to visit...... and hopefully you'll play along as well!
Time to blast out of here,