Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

MAMA VISIT & CARDS SHE MADE TODAY



Here is one of the cards Mama made today when she and Daddy came for a visit.  I cut the lemonade pitcher and used the same pattern for this card as the one early I made this week.  She chose a puffy sticker sentiment that says, "cute as a button".  Here's a closeup of that.  All the details and measurements for this card can be found HERE.


Here's the other card she made today.  We thought it turned out so pretty, and the red flower really made it POP!


Good times, Good times.

:)  Janis & Mama


3 comments:

  1. Your Mom did an awesome job on her cards!! My Mom wants me to show her, as she says it, 'how you make your cards', when she fully retires at the end of the month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did an great job on these cards! Like momma, like daughter eh!?!?
    I wanted to let you know that I left you a blog award on my blog (http://crop-and-create.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-awards.html). You can stop in and pick it up any time! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete