Thursday, July 1, 2010

SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS NATIONAL BASEBALL CHAMPIONS

Above is a picture of our South Carolina State Capitol proudly flying the 
American Flag
State Flag
and the University of South Carolina GAMECOCKS FLAG
We are the National Baseball Champions!
Woo-Hoo!!  Go Cocks!






Below is a super funny video a friend posted on Facebook this morning.  
My favorite line is "King of the Coals".  It fits right in with us since we love to cookout!!
Enjoy!
The video was made by Church On The Move.
You may want to watch it on the YouTube page.  It cuts off half the frame on my blog wall for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!!! Several great sayings come out of this one for Father's day cards, or hubbie Bday cards :) Ok I have laughed sooooooo hard from the videos you posted that I don't need to workout on the Wii this morning...AB's checked off the list ;)

    @>-%---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis I wanted to communicate with you but could not figure out another way to do so!! SO, first, did you see you are the winner on my sister's blog?!?!?!?! (KichKindofMind) How awesome is that!!!!! Second, I was wondering if you still needed another paper queen?? Let me know, I would love to be part of your team!!!

    ReplyDelete