Followers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CURRENTLY READING

I'll be back in a little while with a scrapbook layout I'm working on.

What are you reading?  Anything good?  I've tried to keep track of my completed Reading List this year.  I lost track in May / June. :(  However, I have read about 30 books so far this year.  My goal was to read 100.  Ouch!  Not as easy as it sounded.  The year is half over and I'm not half-way there yet.


I am currently reading:  ABBY COOPER, PSYCHIC EYE by Victoria Laurie.  I like to read all kinds of books, but the paranormal / ghosts / etc, do tend to capture my attention quicker than others.

ON THE SHELF WAITING TO BE READ NEXT:

  1. POPPY DONE TO DEATH by Charlaine Harris
  2. RETURN TO SULLIVANS ISLAND by Dorothea Benton Frank
  3. HOPE IN A JAR by Beth Harbison
ON ORDER / SHIPPED WAITING TO BE READ AFTER THESE:
  1. THE SUMMER HIDEAWAY by Susan Wiggs
  2. THE BIKINI CAR WASH by Pamela Morsi
  3. LOW COUNTRY SUMMER by Dorothea Benton Frank
  4. HANNAH'S LIST by Debbie Macomber
  5. STAY by Allie Larkin
  6. THE GIRL WHO CHASED THE MOON by Sarah Addison Allen
  7. PLUM SPOOKY by Janet Evanovich
  8. SUMMER HOUSE by Nancy Thayer
Now if the next TWILIGHT book would come out, I'd be in HEAVEN!  Can't wait to read the new one!!  And I wish the HARRY POTTER series would start up a new one.  I loved those books!!

Hugs,
Janis

4 comments:

  1. The Harry Potter Series is my FAAAAAAAAAVORITE! So well written! If she ever wrote another book I would be in absolute heaven!
    I didn't know Stephenie Meyer was coming out with another in the Twilight series? That will be fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Abby Cooper series, hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? I LOVE THEM!!! There are 2 out right now (Hunger Games & Catching Fire). The 3rd comes out in Aug. They are easy reads and So fabulous!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your list of books you are reading. I use a website called goodreads.com and they help me keep track of what I am reading and what I want to read next. I love this website. Plus it gives reviews on books. I just thought I would share in case you are interested. Jamie
    P.S. oh and the best part is it's a little like facebook were you can connect with your friends and see what they are reading or share books.

    ReplyDelete