Welcome back! It's the first Monday of the month, so it's time for a DIE CUT CHALLENGE over at my challenge blog, Paper Playtime!
For Ch#7 use any type of DIE CUT and/or DIE CUTTING machine
and make a BUG CARD!
Yeah! Bugs! Come on... you know you love cute little ladybugs and caterpillars. :)
I saw my friend, Mary @ CARDZ TV make a really cute bug card a while back. So I went to her blog and searched for it so I could make one sorta-kinda like it myself. You can see her bug card HERE.
Here is my little bug card.... (I LOVE IT!)...
|Project #182 of this year|
- A2 size card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
- Card base is Stampin Up's Soft Suede - this is also the ink I used for the edges of the bug and sentiment ticket.
- DOODLECHARMS used for BUG p. 92 cut @ 3 1/4" using scrap papers
- The bug was cut using the Blackout feature so I could stamp the face
- The face is stamped with Peachy Keen Stamps PK-754 Set A Critter Medium using the Stampin Up Soft Suede ink pad
- I used color pencils to color in his nose and mouth
- ELEGANT EDGES used for the mat. It's the Butterfly cut on p. 51 cut @ 3 3/4" and with the shadow feature
- The sentiment is stamped from Mary's CARDZ TV STAMPS "Ticket Talk 2" set. You have GOT to get this set. You can stamp the ticket and then there are lots of sayings that are sized to fit in the ticket space. Ticket to Ride is my fav, but I've already used lots in this set.
- The buttons are from Joann's.
- The brown twine is from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe.
- But wait... there's one more thing... this little buggy is on an ACTION WOBBLE!!! You can get these fun little darlings also from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe.
Be sure and hop over to Paper Playtime and enter your own BUG CARD.
Our sponsor for this challenge is one of our very own Design Team Members,
The prize is a $20 Visa Card!! Woo-Hoo! Let's go shopping!
Good luck everyone!