Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Pooh Card & Family Update

First of all, I want to thank every one of you who visit my blog and comment! I so appreciate y'all. I have a new card to share with you today, and I really hope to get back to daily posting soon.

  • Cricut used for Winnie the Pooh and flower pot
  • MFT (My Favorite Things Stamps) Die-namics cross-stitch oval die
  • Paper Smoochies for sentiment
  • Papers from past card kit 
I love how this simple card turned out! Pooh is just darling.

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Happy belated Anniversary.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Of course, there's the adorable Pooh bear, so what's not to love. And that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis this is a gorgeous card. I just love Winnie the Pooh. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete