Friday, September 17, 2021

#5 of SSS Kind Flowers Card Kit

 

Be safe this weekend, and have a ton of fun!




Card #5


This is one of my favorites from the series. 
I love all of the scallop border cuts.

When you want to craft, but don't know where to start, card kits are the best for getting projects done without pulling out a hundred different supplies and equipment. 
Most everything you need is in the kit.

What have you been working on?
Always Anything Goes, Unlimited entries

When I'm crafting, I use a variety of products from different companies.

If you ever want to shop Close To My Heart
I'd love you to shop on my site.

I don't normally advertise this because I'm just a hobbyist with them, (doing it for my own discount). But I thought the least I could do is provide a link for those interested.


Thanks for visiting and commenting!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Love the design, you are getting your money's worth out of this kit, this is so beautiful Jane.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love all of the embossing
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete