Friday, September 24, 2021

Haunted House - Halloween Center Step Card

No, it's not too early to start posting Halloween projects.
LOL


Lori Whitlock file, Halloween Center Step Card
CTMH pattern papers, Got Candy? paper & sticker pack


I love these type of fun fold cards!
They are super easy to make and need just a little paper.
The fold itself makes it interesting and fun without adding a lot of bling, ribbon, etc to it. Of course adding those extras don't hurt either. hahaha

Thanks for visiting and commenting. I try to swing by blogs for all of you who comment too. And let me be the first to say...
Happy Halloween!
Boo!
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. OH! This is fabulous Janis. I love the house and the striped paper, great design. We don't have a great Halloween celebration here in the UK, but I love looking at everyone's cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love making Halloween cards. I just think they are so fun.

      Delete