Followers

Friday, September 10, 2021

#1 of SSS Kind Flowers Card Kit

 

Hi, everyone!

I want to thank you SO MUCH for continuing to leave comments here on my blog projects. It's been a busy year! 

1) We moved twice
(in our 35 years of marriage, this makes move #28)

2) My husband had a cancer scare. We (well, not both of us, just Tom LOL) have one more surgery (totaling 3) coming up early in October. The doctor now feels it is NOT cancer, but repair work still needs to be done. For more info on that, you can check out my Facebook wall.

I have been missing posting projects every day, but you can imagine how crazy it's been around here. Tom has had so many procedures, tests, imaging, etc. Poor guy has had all kinds of stuff going places stuff should never go. hahaha


Today starts a series of 7 cards I made this week. I used the Simon Says Stamp November 2017 Card Kit, Kind Flowers. There is so much still left over in that kit. It's really a beautiful selection of goodies. All of the cards I'll be sharing with you over the next few days are inspired by samples shown on the inspiration sheet.

Card #1


When you want to craft, but don't know where to start, card kits are the best for getting projects done without pulling out a hundred different supplies and equipment. 
Most everything you need is in the kit.

What have you been working on?
Always Anything Goes, Unlimited entries

When I'm crafting, I use a variety of products from different companies.

If you ever want to shop Close To My Heart
I'd love you to shop on my site.

I don't normally advertise this because I'm just a hobbyist with them, (doing it for my own discount). But I thought the least I could do is provide a link for those interested. Who knows? Maybe you'd like to sign up for your own discount as well! Or make a little money on the side to support your crafting habit. LOL You can do both with me at these links:



Thanks for visiting and commenting!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janis your card is gorgeous. My thoughts are with you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, I'm sorry your husband has been through so much but am thankful it isn't cancer. That is GREAT news! Your card is gorgeous, too! Love it! I sure wish I'd known you sold CTMH. I recently made a purchase from someone I didn't know because I didn't think I knew anyone selling CTMH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your husband. Sending prayers that everything goes good for him. Love your card
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete