Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2021

#4 of SSS Kind Flowers Card Kit


I just want to thank you again for visiting my crafting blog and leaving comments. It's so very nice to share my joy of crafting with others!



It's hard to believe that the month is already half over. Has the cold set in where you are? Anybody gotten any snow yet this year? That's just one of the things I miss about living in Alaska - all the snow. It's so beautiful, quiet, and peaceful watching it fall down from above.

Card #4



When you want to craft, but don't know where to start, card kits are the best for getting projects done without pulling out a hundred different supplies and equipment. 
Most everything you need is in the kit.

What have you been working on?
Always Anything Goes, Unlimited entries

When I'm crafting, I use a variety of products from different companies.

If you ever want to shop Close To My Heart
I'd love you to shop on my site.

I don't normally advertise this because I'm just a hobbyist with them, (doing it for my own discount). But I thought the least I could do is provide a link for those interested. Who knows? Maybe you'd like to sign up for your own discount as well! Or make a little money on the side to support your crafting habit. LOL You can do both with me at these links:



Thanks for visiting and commenting!
:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. OH! This is gorgeous Janis. I love those papers. I agree about the kits, I have so many and don't use them enough. Thanks for the reminder.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete