Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2021

#6 CTMH Layout Series (Good Day Sunshine)

  Hi, everyone!

(please note: this kit is no longer available)

We are continuing the Close To My Heart (CTMH) scrapbook layout series from a kit I purchased a few years ago. I'm just now getting around to using it. It was designed to have a cover layout, and then 12 more layouts representing the cover of a wall calendar with an additional layout for each month. (My layouts will be used in my scrapbook instead.) I used products in the kit, but on some pages I added a little extra this & that from my stash.  I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them.

This simple layout, is one of my favorites because of the silly photos.


My hubby, Tom, is in the top left and bottom right. Just hanging out in both photos. The first photo is at our lake house (but that's our neighbor's home you can see behind him). Bonnie is by him digging in the dirt. Her 2 favorite things to do are riding her trike and digging in the dirt outside. Well, her favorite things to do outside, anyway.

Top right is Tom's Mom. She is so funny. She will complain because Tom doesn't like to get his picture taken, and then when I asked to take a selfie with her, she said, "Don't show my neck! Don't show my face!" I just calmly pointed at Tom and told her, "That's where he gets it from - not wanting to have his picture taken." hahahaha

Then there I am on the bottom left. I've had long hair most of my life, and decided it was time for something dramatically different. I told Tom I was thinking about cutting my hair. He asked how short. I said all of it - off my shoulders, maybe off my neck. I love my husband. Without hesitation, he said, "Do it. It will look good on you." WOW I mean, what the perfect thing to say. Not that it looks good, but that he thinks it will. :)  In case you are wondering how long my hair was.... here ya go....


Thanks for visiting! I'll have more layouts from this kit to share with you through the rest of the month (and maybe into October) until the entire kit is made and posted.

See you tomorrow!
Hugs!
:) Janis


7 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I think you look good with your hair cut short!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stories behind the photos.. your hubby is so awesome as I know you are too. What great photos and I LOVE the shorter hair. You look younger and it's just an awesome style. Hugs to you and Bonnie, Tom..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom was right! Your shorter hair looks awesome. Love the layout and the stories behind each photo. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It’s fun to tell the stories behind the photos I think too.

      Delete
  4. Your stories have certainly made these photos come alive. I love the layout and the piccies. As for you? what a Glamourous and elegant Gal you are. I have a hubby like you, aren't they precious?
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete