Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2021

#1 CTMH Layout Series (2021)

 Hi, everyone!

(please note: this kit is no longer available)

Today starts a new Close To My Heart (CTMH) scrapbook layout series from a kit I purchased a few years ago. I'm just now getting around to using it. It was designed to have a cover layout, and then 12 more layouts representing the cover of a wall calendar with an additional layout for each month. (My layouts will be used in my scrapbook instead.) I used products in the kit, but on some pages I added a little extra this & that from my stash.  I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them.


This is my husband, Tom, and our daughter, Bonnie.
I love this picture!
It was taken January 2, 2021 at the wedding reception of one of our daughters. What a fun night! Dancing, laughs, good food, and a wonderful celebration of marriage.


Thankfully this kit came with number stickers that would work for 2019, 2020, and 2021. :) I love it when they think ahead like that for those of us who get around to crafting a few years after we buy the kits. hahahaha

Some of the pattern papers on this page are also CTMH, but from my stash. I used MFT stitched banner dies so they would match the provided banners. 

At first I thought, "I don't have a long enough piece (12") to create any more banners. Then I had a "duh" moment. It only needs to show on the ends, not go all across behind the photo. So I actually only cut a small piece for each side of the photo. 
(Shhhh, no one will know it doesn't go all the way across behind the photo if you don't tell them. It will be our little secret.)

Thanks for visiting! I'll have more layouts from this kit to share with you through the rest of the month (and maybe into October) until the entire kit is made and posted.

See you tomorrow!
Hugs!
:) Janis


No comments:

Post a Comment