Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

#9 CTMH Layout Series (Sweater Weather)

  Hi, everyone!

(please note: this kit is no longer available)

We are continuing the Close To My Heart (CTMH) scrapbook layout series from a kit I purchased a few years ago. I'm just now getting around to using it. It was designed to have a cover layout, and then 12 more layouts representing the cover of a wall calendar with an additional layout for each month. (My layouts will be used in my scrapbook instead.) I used products in the kit, but on some pages I added a little extra this & that from my stash.  I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them.


Here's my boy! My one and only son. My oldest offspring. My Jimmy! This young man has a great heart for God, family, and doing the right thing even when it goes against what others would do. I'm so proud of him. The first 2 photos are this year. The last one on the row is from the past.

Thanks for visiting! I'll have more layouts from this kit to share with you through the rest of the month (and maybe into October) until the entire kit is made and posted.

See you tomorrow!
Hugs!
:) Janis


1 comment: