Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Love You


Hi, everyone!
I hope you're having a marvelous weekend.
I pulled out some old pattern papers from Stampin' Up
and decided to follow a sketch on a challenge
blog I stumbled across.

It's hard to tell in the photo,
but the gold shiny part of the cardstock
shows up at the top, but then the
other 2 dark layers are also gold,
you just can't tell it.


My Besties image

Stampin' Up supplies:
Powder Pink & Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Cherry Cobbler ribbon
Painted with Love, pattern cardstock
Itty Bitty Banners, stamp set
Itty Bitty Banners, die set
Stampin' Dimensionals to raise up image

Other supplies:
Sequins (Amazon)
Glue dots (Amazon)

This came together pretty easily.
That's not always the case, 
but I love it when that happens.

Last Friday was 2 years since my daddy died.
It's so weird that me and my brother and sister
are now the oldest generation in our family.
I still get urges to mail Mama cards
or to call her and ask her about a recipe.
Wish I could. I miss her so much.

Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful day.
God bless you
:) Janis

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the gold
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis,
    Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - I love the colour palette you chose, as well. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete