Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Birthday Card for Him


First of all, this is a white card. I know it doesn't look like it, but it has been gloomy and raining for days. So just use your imagination that the card base is white and the cardstock with the image on it is white. :)

Stampin' Up, Epic Celebrations stamp set
Stampin' Up Blends coloring markers
Pink & Main pattern paper

I have to say.... this card was made especially for Cardz 4 Guyz.
One of the designers, Helen, had a really simply layout I wanted to try. Their challenge this week is to create a Clean & Simple card for him.

Now, let's review the hardest cards it is for me to make:

1) cards for him
2) clean and simple

I mean, come on! I love all the pattern papers layered on top of each other. Helen's card truly inspired me though, so I gave this challenge a try.

I don't do a lot of coloring, but I love simple coloring.


Have a marvelous rest of the week! It's all downhill from here.
Hugs! God bless you
:) Janis

I'm playing along at:







8 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card! Love the pattern paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is a fabulous card - perfect for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this truly masculine card Janis.
    hint- add TMR badge :)
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having the same problems getting true colours to show in photos, it's so gloomy at the moment! But white or not, your card is stunning and I may well need to CASE it for my son in law's upcoming birthday. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to return and repeat that I love this fabulous masculine card Janis. Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, I love the argyle pattern backing. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at Cards 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    PS - glad to hear I inspired you!

    ReplyDelete