Friday, January 17, 2020

Don't Worry

Isn't it amazing how you hear exactly what you need to hear, 
and sometimes before you know you need it? 
I love that about God.


Busy couple of pages with no coloring, but I love the message!

Image - Digital Delights by Louby Loo, Flower Power basket of Daisies
Miss Kate Cuttables, Easter Die Cuts
Silhouette Library, critters
Lori Whitlock, thank you banner
Circle dies
Gold glitter cardstock


I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and awesome weekend!
Hugs!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janis these pages are gorgeous. I needed to hear that message too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this is such a whimsical and cute page. Love that little darling! It's fun seeing your devotional journaling! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful message, something we should do/not do. Love your pages.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pages! Love the message!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete