Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2020

There's Gnome One Like You

Hi, everyone! So glad you are here.
Something just dawned on me this week. (Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake.) I have a subscription to the Silhouette Design Store, so I'm always looking to see what's new. I almost always just scroll right past all the sayings and things and move on to shapes and images. In my mind I'm thinking, those sayings are probably cute, but I'm not going to be making any t-shirts right now.

Um..... it just occurred to me, in an "ahh-ha" moment....

(Don't laugh too hard.)

.... these sayings can be cute for printed sentiments on my cards too! Just because they CAN be cut for wall art, mugs, t-shirts - doesn't mean they HAVE to be cut! Just print them out for sentiments or headlines on your projects!

Wha-what?!

It's just like having the stamp except I can resize it to fit my needs, and print it in any color to match the cardstock.  Have you guys been doing this? Why has no one told me about this idea? It took me a while to realize it, but I'm so glad I finally did!


Gnome and sentiment both from the silhouette store (but different files)
Gnome and sentiment both popped up on foam tape for dimension
Hearts cut out of hat were added to the sentiment
Scallop and circle punches (oh how I love squeeze punches - I need to use them more)
Miss Kate Cuttables Easter pattern cardstock (who says you have to limit yourself - use that pattern cardstock!)

Thanks for visiting with me today.
God bless you! Hugs!!
:) Janis

I'm playing along at:


6 comments:

  1. Cute card and pretty paper! I usually only buy mages also, but figured you can print and cut the sayings, I just never buy them.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! There's gnome mistake about it - this card is just way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! this is so funny about the images, I have them when they are freebies, can't remember if I used them though, BUT, you have used them brilliantly on this fab card, love the Gnome.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card so pleased you shared it with us at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love your papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz Chalange. Sorry for my late comments.

    ReplyDelete