Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Looks Like a Great Idea to Me


See that woman on the card? This will be me as soon as I finish writing this post. LOL Except I'll have 2 dogs with me, and I'll be crocheting instead of holding a beverage.

Image is from the Paper Shelter
BoBunny Christmas pattern cardstock (but I thought it went well with this card anyway)
Stampin' Up stitched and scallop circle dies
Sequins
Ribbon


Thanks for visiting with me today!
Hugs!
:) Janis

I'm Playing Along At:





7 comments:

  1. Hi Janis this is a stunning card. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the background paper! Looks like a great idea to me too minus the cats!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the image and the thought of you being like her LOL. Fab background too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks. Wonderful image, so fun.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card. I love the colours. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete