Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dear God Series #3


Good morning!

Today I am combining 2 different challenges into one card. (That's a first for me, I think.)

MyPinkStamper.com is asking us to make a project related to Back To School.

365 Cards is asking us to use a sign in our project.

Voila! Here is my card.... and as an added Bonus, I've used it in my own series of cards called, "Dear God." Fun, fun, fun!

The papers used in this project are DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl. I don't know if you can tell by the photo, but the flowery paper is glittery. Oooooo, pretty glitter....

I used DJ Inkers graphic for the signpost and DJ Inkers font called "DJ Signpost". I love my PrintMaster, and that's what I used to print the image. The sign says, "Back To School."

The sentiment to the right says, "Dear God, Please Bless Our School. Amen."

Oh, and I used the Treading Water punch for the edge.

On most of my paper projects I use Elmer's Glue Sticks. To get the paper border to stick to the glittered paper, I had to use Fiskar's Photo Tabs. They are great too, and I sure do go through them!

Have a fun day!
Janis