Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sparkles Monthly Challenge

A new challenge starts today at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Theme: Stamp your background, No Designer Series Paper

My Design Team Project


For this card, I followed the card design in the 
Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions catalog on page 48 with a few changes of my own.

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Stamp Set: Waterfront
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
Inks: Dapper Denim, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight,
Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake
Punch: Banner Triple
Ribbon: Pool Party Baker's Twine, 
Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks so much for visiting with me today.


8 comments:

  1. wow...this is stunning, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning, Janis!! I love the gorgeous scene you've created!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set. You did a great job. I love the color choice. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
    Hugs, Joy
    Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scene and I love the colours you used too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful scene, yep! you could certainly be wild and free in that scene, Love it, gorgeous colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in Our Wild & Free challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and a great scene. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete