Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Always Happy Birthday August Challenge

Hi, everyone!
Time for a new challenge at Always Happy Birthday.


Isn't this cute? I love this little invitation to a Birthday Party.
The Silhouette cut file is HERE.
I also used these Close To My Heart supplies:
Stamp set & Dies, Carnival Fun (retired)
Stamp set, Celebrate with Cake (retired, May 2016 Stamp of the Month)
CTMH inks: Flaxen, Smoothie, Memento Tuxedo Black


Come join us this month!
Thanks for visiting with me today!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the design!! What a fabulous invite!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable design! LOVE the shape and the way the invite slides out! FAB!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute invitation!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete