Thursday, August 16, 2018

Dies or Punches

Time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!
Projects for this challenge blog are all for the Galz. You can create anything paper crafting related: card, tag, scrapbook page, altered art, etc as long as the theme for the challenge is prominent in your project.

Dies or Punches
My Design Team Project




Scallop Lace border punch
Stitched wave metal die
Stampin' Up burst punch
Scallop circle, and circle punch
American Crafts, Saturday 6x6 paper pad
Cardz TV Stamps, Summer Fun



Thanks for visiting with me today.
Be sure to swing by Cardz 4 Galz to see what my Design Team Sisters created,
and to link up your own project in our challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Your little beach duck is so adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this makes me smile!! She's so absolutely adorable!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete