Hi, everyone! I hope you all are having a really great week so far. Today, I want to show you a filler card I embellished for my scrapbook featuring our baby, Mary Ann. She's such a cutie.
I don't remember where the 6x4 filler card base came from. I gave up trying to keep my different cards separated by collection. I ended up just putting them all in a basket that sits on my desk which makes it much easier to thumb through looking for the one that jumps out at me.
The little graph paper square with the hearts is from another collection.
"Baby Girl" stamp from Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk" set.
This is my project for PDE LINKY PARTY's "Any Animal" challenge.
- Teddy Bear Parade Rocker Girl (Cricut)
- Baby Cakes - Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk"
- Sweet filler card - Simple Stories Sn@p collection
- Never Grow Up - Dear Lizzy collection
- Too Cute for Words - Cardz TV Stamps "Girl Talk"
- Dogs leave paw prints on your heart - Cardz TV Stamps "Barks and Bones"
- Buzzworthy - Paper Smooches "Giddy Bugs"