Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paper Doll Dress Up: SUMMERTIME

OK, so I know it's not really summertime yet. Heck, it's not even springtime feeling here yet, but I am so looking forward to warm sunshine and days outside that I just had to make a summertime card.


Card base is light blue from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
(I swear, I'll never run out of this Value pack of cards. I can't believe how it just lasts 
and lasts and lasts.  No matter how many cards I make, 
I still seem to have a huge stack to choose from the next time.
 I'm so glad I bought these!)

Background paper from K & Company cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
All Cricut cuts were using Recollections paper packs
All adhesive used was Scotch Photo Splits (love these things!)
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up
(I told you this cart had TONS of cuts on it other than just the paper dolls!)

Tree on page 73 cut in dark green @ 3"
and shaded with green and brown (for trunk) with Stampin Up chalks

Grass on page 78 cut @ 1"
and shaded with dark green chalk from Stampin Up

Water on page 78 
(I think it's actually a cloud cut, but I thought it looked like water too)
cut @ 1" and shaded with dark blue chalk from Stampin Up

Canoe on page 60.  Now this is important: 
Canoe cut @ 1" on REAL DIAL SIZE and
shaded with brown chalk from Stampin Up

I know, I know, I didn't cut out the oars, but they are available to cut on that same page.

Now, go have some fun today!
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Wish I could jump in that canoe and go paddling off down the river! I love those Paper Doll carts too...they're just jam packed with so many cute things!
    Love the new glam photo of Miss gorgeous, Bonnie with her shades!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab!! Love the DP Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete