Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Kitty: I Love You

Here is my submission for Paper Cutz Challenge #27 which is to "make a card, LO or craft project for Valentine's day using the colors blue, green, black & white only."

 
Card base:  Navy Blue from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background papers: K & Company & DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies
Ribbon:  Michaels
Cricut Cartridge: Hello Kitty Greetings
Kitty page 49 cut @ 4"
"I Love You" page 48 cut @ 2"
Everything adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen, or Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro
I did add some white chalk around the navy blue card to try and soften it up a little.


 Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a GREAT weekend!!!
And don't forget to submit your project for this challenge on their blog. :)
Hugs, Janis

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty!!! I love Hello Kitty and this card is perfect :)
    marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and WOW girl you scored 4 new cartridges in one shipment. I have two new ones coming,everyday paper dolls and sweet treats. I buy mine on ebay from trusted seller and usually pay about 35.oo for them.
    I'm having such a hard time though,using the cricut and finding where certain shapes are, I don't understand the foundation keys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cart looks soooo fun! I am hoping by now you have received your cuts!

    If you haven't, I did a little video of the card I sent along with them if you want a sneak peak. :)

    http://crop-and-create.blogspot.com/2010/01/card-baby-on-way.html

    Hope all is well in new gramma land!! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete