Friday, February 5, 2010

Good Morning!

Hello all my Bloggy Friends!!!!  What a beautiful morning!  It's 6:41 a.m. right now, and I've been up watching the snow since 5:00 a.m. 

My daughter, Keri, is feeling a little better this morning.  She sent me some beautiful pictures of her new son, my new grandbaby.  I hope you don't get sick of me sharing those.

I got 4 new Cricut Cartridges in yesterday at 5:45 p.m. - nothing like waiting til the end of the day to get them here. LOL  I'm so thankful I was able to purchase them.  I bought them from www.customcrops.com who was having a huge sale.  Not one of them cost over $50.  Please check out this website.  No, I don't get commission, but if you are like me, it's hard to afford cartridges.  Even Wal-mart has them priced high.  You can always find good prices at Custom Crops - most of their carts are $50 or less even when they aren't on sale.

So.... my new carts are: 
HELLO KITTY
LIFE IS A BEACH
PAPER DOLL DRESS UP
MICKEY & FRIENDS

I'll be starting a new series today featuring one of these new carts.  Is there anything in particular you would like to see?  Just let me know, and I'll do what I can.

Now, to share a smile with you this morning:
 

Hugs, Janis

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Gramma Janis! What a cutie little Kevin is, and Keri is totally glowing with love!

    ReplyDelete