Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fun, Snowy Day for an Outing!

We had so  much fun today.  Now I'm ready for a nap.  :)

Tom, Bonnie, and I headed out into the fat falling snowflakes.  It still amazes me that people drive and go to work when it's pouring snowflakes the size of flower petals, and there are icicles the size of small branches hanging from car bumpers. But this is Alaska, so I guess it's normal.  I'm still living with the South Carolina mindset.

We ate lunch at Red Robin - yummy.  Bonnie got a purple balloon.  I love the way she tries to say purple.  Makes me smile every time. Visited the library, got some groceries, and did some shopping.

But the highlight of our outing was my craft store visit.

I feel so lucky!  They had some paper on clearance.... I love me some clearance racks.

I got 12" x 12" DCWV Prints For The Year Ultimate Stack which includes 160 stickers, 18 borders and titles, 135 printed papers, and 48 sheets of textured cardstock.  Oooooo   Aahhhhhhh

And I got 12' x 12" The Best of K & Company stack - 360 patterned pages.  Ooooooo Aaahhhhhhh

Each huge, fat, heavy to carry paper stack were $14.97.  WOW!  That's cheaper than the sale price for the same packs at Joanns.com - I checked.

I hope everyone is having a fun day.  No new news on baby Kevin.  He's still sick and on IV anitbiotics as well as under the billirubin lights. (I'm sure I spelled that wrong.) I'll keep you updated.  Please keep him in your prayers.  Thanks!

Hugs, Janis

1 comment:

  1. jealous of your new supplies. Keeping Baby K in my prayers

    ReplyDelete