Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

From My Kitchen: You Complete Me

LOL  You just have to giggle at this one. This is my submission for Papertake Weekly's Challenge: Love Actually
 
Card Base: Turquoise from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background Papers: K & Company - Berry Sweet
Salt & Pepper: Cricut Cartridge - From My Kitchen page 58 cut at 2 1/4"
Hearts: Cricut Cartridge Plantin SchoolBook page 73 cut at 1", 3/4", and 1/2"
Speech Blurbs: Cricut Cartridge Plantin SchoolBook page 75 cut at 1"
Everything adhered with either Scotch Photo Splits or Pop Dots
Sentiment: Generated on computer

 
Hope everyone has a fun evening!  Hugs, Janis

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stinkin' cute.
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love it!! What a great use for this cartridge. You're very creative! Awesome take on the challenge! thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I usually just giggle and giggle when I'm making cards. This one had me really giggly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very creative use of the cuts Janis, love it
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a GREAT card~ I love it!!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete