Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

ZOO!





This week over at PAPER PLAYTIME, the theme is ZOO!  How fun is that?!!!
I made 2 projects for this theme using images from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.

The above project is just a Zoo Sign so you know where all the animals are.  Well, at least the ones with Spots, Stripes, and Fur.  LOL  I just love this soft green and blue together with just a dash of yellow.  :)  Makes me happy.  Of course that pretty flower ribbon adds to my smile as well.

This second project cracks me up with laughter!  It's one of my new favorite folds - the Triangle Fold card.






Here's a close-up of the last page:


LOL!  I just love that!  "Hello."  "I like Chocolate."  "THANKS!"   hahahahahahahahahahahaa

I'm feeling it!  Are you feeling it?

Have a spotty, striped, furry day!

Janis

6 comments:

  1. I'm feeling it and now I want some chocolate!!! Have to grab a tootsie roll now!!! This is just toooo tooooo cute!! I loooove the stamps and the card fold. You're gonna have to do a video on that fold so I can learn how to do it! Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great cards, and now I am inspired to do this challenge!!!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love them both. And you did another cute triangle card. Hmm, I will have to put my thinking cap on for this one...

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all of your cards Janis! Great job!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janis, I love both of the precious cards! The sentiments on the giraffe are just tooo funny! I like the sign posts too.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to subscribe to your blog spot. How do I do that? I would like to keep up with what you do as I LOVE it.

    catlady709@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete