Followers

Thursday, February 22, 2024

#9 2024 Reading Challenge

#9 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
Audiobook
2 stars
Started Feb 4 
Finished Feb 4


Another novella. I thought I'd try this short story type of book again while I wait on my 7 different Library holds to come available. I just like to read. It feels weird to not be reading something everyday.

This book was a waste of my time. I mean it kept me reading because I did not want a DNF (Did Not Finish) this year. Blah. Just Blah.

The sisters were best buds growing up, then estranged for decades, and then **SNAP** all of a sudden (like between one sentence and the next), they are besties again.  I wasn't convinced... just didn't seems likely with that turnaround. Whatever. Are there any good novellas out there? Am I just picking the wrong ones? 

2024 Book Cover Challenge:
Prompt 16: A book with trees or flowers on the cover

The 52 Book Club Reading Challenge:
Prompt ??: I didn't see one that worked for this book 

What are you reading?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment