Followers

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

#2 2024 Reading Challenge

#2 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
Audiobook
3 stars
Started Jan 12
Finished Jan 14



The only reason I gave this book 3 stars and not more, was because of the subject matter. I don't like hearing about this kind of thing. But it was a good book. And if you like this kind of topic, you'll probably love this book. 

For this book in my journal I wrote:
"This was a creepy book. Not scary, just sickening how it turned out."

2024 Book Cover Challenge:
Prompt 22: A book cover with a road or trail on the cover.

The 52 Book Club 2024 Reading Challenge:
Prompt 14: A grieving character

What are you reading?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment