Followers

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

#12 2023 Reading Challenge

#12 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
Audiobook
3 stars
Started Feb 9
Finished Feb 10


I enjoyed this book. I wanted the story to move faster, but I enjoyed all the characters and the idea of the storyline. They did repeat a certain part of the book many times which seemed redundant. 

Loved the dog in the story. I'm telling you right now, if there is a dog in any book that gets hurt in any way, I'll stop reading it.  I love murder mysteries to see how they figure out who did it, but you start hurting dogs - I'm outta here. 

The doggie in this book.... love him!

2024 Book Cover Challenge:
Prompt 20: A book with interesting lines on the cover

The 52 Book Club Reading Challenge:
Prompt 45: Chapter headings have dates 

What books do you recommend I read?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment