Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

#7 2024 Book Reading Challenge

#7 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
eBook
??? stars (not finished yet)
Started Feb 7 - put on hold
Finished 



This eBook was borrowed from the library for 21 days. However, once I started reading it, I decided it would be so much better as an audiobook. LOL So for now this book is on hold until it's my turn on the wait-list for the audiobook.

I'll be back with a review whenever that happens. Right now the library is estimating a 9 week wait! 
But I know if I skipped #7 with my posts right now, you may be wondering why. Now you know. :)

2024 Book Cover Challenge:
Prompt 17: A book with a white cover

The 52 Book Club Reading Challenge:
Prompt ?: Unknown at this time - to be announced after audiobook is available 

What are you reading?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment