Followers

Monday, February 26, 2024

#11 2024 Reading Challenge

#11 of 52 for Goodreads 2024 Reading Challenge
Audiobook
5 stars
Started Feb 6
Finished Feb 8


I picked this book based on the cover. Didn't ready any blurb for what it was about. 

Oh my gosh. It started out good. The middle was good. The ending was OUTSTANDING!

At first when I started reading it, I thought, "I don't know if I want to keep reading this." But I did. I was invested at this point. Plus I had to make sure the "bad guy" got it in the end.

I thought it was over, but it wasn't.
Then I thought it was over again, but it wasn't.
Then a third time, I was like, "Yes! Love it! Totally unexpected! Now that's a good ending!"


2024 Book Cover Challenge:
Prompt 10: A book with food or ingredients on the cover

The 52 Book Club Reading Challenge:
Prompt 30: Picked without reading the blurb

What are you reading? 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment