Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Lucky to Call You Friend


I saw this design from The Artsy Stamper on a card creation added to my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges. When I visited the entry, I was thankful she included the link to the Etsy store. I love this! I just put the design in a Word document at two different sizes with the sentiment added to it, print it, and cut it out with metal dies. The second card I made will be posted to my blog on St. Patrick's Day using the smaller image size. 

Image from The Artsy Stamper here
Stitched postage stamp die
Green Sequins adhered with glue dot
Stampin' Up pattern papers & cardstock

This came together so easily, and I know I already said this, but I just love it.

I'm playing along at:

Thanks for stopping by today!
Join in the fun and play along with my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. The theme each Monday is always anything goes with an optional twist. This week the optional twist is to use GREEN. You can link up below or over at the challenge blog HERE.

Have a blessed day!
:) Janis
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love that image!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful card Janis, love the framing.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis - your oxalis card is wonderful! So happy you stopped by the The Artsystamper Challenge. to share your creativity.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a gorgeous design you came up with using Bev's image! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis!

    Thanks so much for purchasing my digital set. I LOVE this card! Thanks for entering our challenge at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge! I truly hope we see you again soon. Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete