Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Gnome Town


Image from the Cricut library
Different pieces of the image were cut more than once, and layered for a 3D effect.
Pattern papers from scraps
Stampin' Up cardstock
Red & Clear Sequins


I'd love you to play along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week! The theme each Monday is always Anything Goes with an optional twist. This week the optional twist is to use the sketch. Any type of crafting is always welcome. You can link up below or over at the challenge blog here.  


I'm playing along at:

Thanks for visiting with me today!
:) Janis

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

4 comments:

  1. Janis, such a cute card. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendidly adorable! I just love the curvy shape of behind the toadstool house. It's so fun, fresh and unique!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card! I love the dimension you have created here.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete