Thursday, March 12, 2020

Hello Summer


Cricut image from the Cricut library
Kiwi die cut also from the Cricut library
Punch for tiny banners

I'm playing along at:
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/
http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com/


I'd love you to play along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week! The theme each Monday is always Anything Goes with an optional twist. This week the optional twist is to use the sketch. Any type of crafting is always welcome. You can link up below or over at the challenge blog here.  


Thanks for visiting with me today!
:) Janis

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Summer?!!?!? I'm still waiting for Spring. ;) Your card is very pretty, Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I'm ready for summer! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Florida Summer is like 10 months out of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete