Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Image from The Artsy Stamper here
Stitched dies
Green Sequins adhered with glue dots
Stampin' Up pattern papers & cardstock

I am loving this image and how this card came out. Don't think I was crafty coming up with the angled background pattern paper and matting. I wasn't. I was just using up a scrap that was torn a little at an angle, and went with it cutting my pattern paper at the same angle. LOL 

I'm playing along at:

Thanks for visiting with me today! I'd love to hear from you in the comments.

My Crafting Happiness Challenge is every Monday and always Anything Goes with an optional twist. This week the twist is FOR HER.  Any type of crafting welcome, and remember, the twist is always optional. You can link up below or over at the Crafting Happiness Challenge blog. Can't wait to see what you've been up to in your craft room.
Hugs!
:) Janis
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty St. Patrick’s Day Card! Happy St Patrick’s Day !
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was serendipity! I love the shade of green you used and that image is gorgeous, Janis!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful monochrome card love the image,die-cut frames and layout.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you have designed with one of Bev's images! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis,

    LOOOOOve this card! Your use of scraps really works!Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous St Patrick's Day card, Janis, using one of Beverly's stamps! Loving the layers of paper and die cuts. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS and good luck in the draw. x

    ReplyDelete