Sunday, July 1, 2018

July Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenge

Hi, everyone!
Each month Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges has a brand new link up!
Our challenges are always for Scrapbook Layouts.
Let's scrap our memories together.

July's Optional Twist - Celebrations


I love making these Close To My Heart workshops with their easy instruction guides!
For this layout, I used the Beautiful Friendship Workshop Kit.


There are FREE guides to make beautiful projects with every CTMH workshop kit.
Thanks for visiting with me today.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout this is!! I love the papers!! The little bows are beautiful!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY! I LOVE the colors on this one and the little bows!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun page layout Janis. Loving the buntings across the layout at the top.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete