Thursday, July 26, 2018

Girly Girl


S-Fold card
pattern papers from, Happy Times (retired), Close To My Heart
Gold Shimmer Trim, Close To My Heart
(Did you know that the shimmer trim has an adhesive backing? 
Just cut the length you want, and peel off the 
protective backing to reveal the adhesive. I love it.)
Sequins
My Besties image, HERE
Foam tape to adhere image
Doodling around image mat
Cardz TV Stamps, Girl Talk

Thanks for visiting with me today.
I hope y'all are having a wonderful week.
Hugs!

Shared:
If you give a crafter a cookie -photo inspiration (I used the flower & colors from the photo)

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Adorable image!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! Love how you coloured her dress!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Too Cute Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and adorable image. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a beautiful girly-girl!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Girly-girl is so sweet and I especially love her little friend !! Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE !!
    Deb Davison/Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling image and I adore her "Princess Leia" buns! This card is sure to make some girly girl happy! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us at the Southern Girls Challenge! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete