Saturday, July 7, 2018

July 4th Theme Pocket Letter


I have not created too many pocket letters, but sometimes you just want to do something different, right? I made this one for a swap I was in last month. Hope my swap partner liked it. I stuffed some goodies in the backs of the pockets, and included a little snippet about me..


These are fun, but I have a lot to learn.
All of the print and cuts are from Miss Kate Cuttables.
Hello is stamped, and I added some rhinestones, sequins, and doilies.
The background paper is also a print and cut from Miss Kate Cuttables digital paper packs.
Thanks for visiting with me today.

Shared:

12 comments:

  1. I think they are all so cute! What fun page pockets! I think you make great page pockets.. I've seen some of you other ones... I agree... always fun to change things up a bit in crafting! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis this is a stunning project I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute patriotic pocket page!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pocket letters are so cute, great job!!! I love the sunshine card too, a very cheerful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janis I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for the current challenge which is always Anything Goes. The sponsor is Beccy’s Place. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so fabulous, Janis!! I love each of the pockets!! You decorated them beautifully!! It's gorgeous!! What a fun project!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh what a great gift idea! Like an all year round advent calendar :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the added doilies - and the theme rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning creation with so many wonderful details!
    Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about Summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Eclectic Ellapu. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your fun pocket letter (a new to me idea!) with us a Love To Craft; lots of great details on it, the recipient surely loved it.

    ReplyDelete