Thursday, July 12, 2018

This is Home

This month Close To My Heart is featuring the Central Park Paper Collection.

They also have a workshop your way kit with this collection that includes coordinating products. These products can also be purchased separately. All of the Close To My Heart Workshop Kits come with a free Workshop Guide with instructions to make scrapbook layouts and cards.

These two cards below were made using the workshop your way guide with the additional stamp set, Central Park Cardmaking.


This is the last of the Home card series. I have loved making these cards. 
Thanks for visiting with me today!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janis your cards are stunning. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!! I love the designs!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, these are just beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks for stopping by to leave your sweet comment from the CraftAHolics - it led me to your beautiful blog! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete